Saturday 23 July 2011

Idea Testing

To make my Braille testers for my chosen idea I used beads, needle and thread, and cardboard. I then thought of simple shapes I could use.







I made two testers. One was a straight line and the other was a square with a cross through it. I chose to make one very simple and one a little bit harder just to see what the different thoughts would be.


I then tested my mock ups on everybody in my group. So overall 13 people tried my form of 'Braille".










I also tested my original sandpaper idea. I had 5 different gradients of sandpaper and asked a person to order them from smooth to rough without looking at them, only touching.

I also tested this idea with my group and everybody who attempted it managed to complete ordering the pieces with no trouble at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment